Rules are as follows 10 facts (as interesting as I can manage) about myself and tagging 15 other fabulous bloggers (be sure to let them know) to pass the awards on too, here goes....
1. I love ribbon; I could never have too many spools. I will buy it with absolutely no intention to use it. I will buy it just because I am drawn to the colors or pattern.
2. There is a Container Store a block from my condo, I shop there multiple times a week, one week I bought something there every day for five days in a row!
3. You can see the US capitol, the national cathedral and pretty much the rest of Washington DC from my roof.
4. I used to be a baton twirler. Not like a majorette with the band, but an actual competitive baton twirler for Wheaton Majorettes. I went to nationals at Norte Dame university-people in college were so shocked to find this out, my friend Blair’s mom Martha used to twirl and she brought her batons once when she came to visit, we had a “twirl off” at a college party-people still remember that☺
5. I will only eat Heinz ketchup; I refuse to eat any other brand.
6. I went to Michaels last night (one of my favorite places on earth) and I had more garland in my cart than anyone else in line (4, 9ft long packages)-I live in a 750square foot condo. Hubs cannot wait to see where I am going to put all of it
7. I love gummy bears in my frozen yogurt
8. I never joined facebook- I do not know how I missed it! Now I feel like it is just too late, and I won’t have any friend requests!!
9. I cannot get through the week without at least a couple of Skim Mistos from Starbucks. I always get them to add two pumps of sugar free hazelnut and two sweet and lows (I have them stir them in)!!
10. I was a vegetarian for 14 years (I really did not have a good reason as to why). 3 years ago my family went to Fogo de Chao and I ordered a big hunk of Filet, and that was pretty much that. People still freak out when I eat meat☺
I tag the following sweet as can be bloggers
Jami at Imagine
Thyme for Wine -She has totally turned me into a cook:)
Hope everyone has a wonderful week & and Happy Thanksgiving. I am certainly Thankful for such wonderful fellow bloggers and such as sweet, supportive community!